Marketing Executive – £30,000 DOE + Benefits – Botley, Hampshire (part time available)
Sparkstone are looking for an experienced and capable Marketing Executive to provide marketing wizardry to the company. You will build and enhance brand presence to drive inbound enquiries through effective marketing campaigns including web site content, blogs, social media, email and direct mail campaigns, from concept to delivery.
If you are creative, articulate, quick thinking, and have a flare for creative writing for different media, this could be the role for you. Creative design skills would be a distinct advantage. This is a varied role which will suit an energetic and inquisitive person who has a passion for marketing and is eager to grow within a dynamic company.
Please note that this role is also available on a part-time basis.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, building and delivering effective B2B marketing campaigns
- Updating the corporate web sites and creating effective content
- Utilising social networks to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness
- Building and fulfilling email marketing campaigns and effective follow up strategies
- Researching and producing case studies to showcase our successful clients
- Assisting with the copy writing of marketing materials, promotional events and exhibitions
- Managing PPC accounts
- Preparing and delivering of reports on success of campaigns using analytics and managing and updating our CRM database in relation to marketing
Sparkstone Technology specialises in delivering technology solutions to help growing SME businesses using their own UK designed and built software products. Using a single database strategy, and best of breed integration, Sparkstone has developed various products including CRM, EPOS and Ecommerce platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where your ideas will be heard. Sparkstone are looking for knowledge and attitude – so if you want a role that fuels your inner fire, and you want to know that your efforts directly affect peoples’ lives and jobs, this is the place to make your career.
The benefits of being a Marketing Executive are:
- Strong basic salary of £30,000+ DOE with quarterly bonuses and approved overtime paid
- Flexitime and work from home opportunities
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Executive:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing role for B2B organisations, with a proven ability in copy writing for marketing purposes
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Articulate and numerate with a keen eye for attention to detail, able to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, particularly for a sales audience
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
A full, clean driving license and your own car (mileage/car allowance available) will be required. If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly