Sales & Marketing Administrator
Sales and Marketing Administrator – £20,000 to £25,000 – Slough, Berkshire
We are looking for a capable and competent Sales and Marketing Administrator to undertake an assortment of administrative tasks in our sales and marketing office, and when required, to deputise in other areas. You will have creative freedom and flexibility with the marketing materials you produce; we are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic and willing to give input with new ways to promote the company.
This is very much a multi-faceted position that requires flexibility and a can-do attitude and there can be no job considered too big or too menial, as in this fast-paced family business, one of the keys to success is everyone pitching in to give the best results possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to rapidly progress your career with an exciting company.
The key responsibilities of a Sales and Marketing Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the four-person sales team with booking orders into the production
- Taking orders and payments as required, taking phone calls, and liaising with suppliers, customers and other departments in the company
- Adding new products into our MIS system and website
- Writing blogs and marketing emails, and writing and editing copy on the website to optimise it for search engines (SEO)
- Managing our social media channels
- Any other general office duties or tasks as reasonably requested from you
The Big Display Company is a large format printer that specialises in quick turnarounds for a huge range of products. In the last 10 years we have invested heavily in solvent, latex, UV and dye sublimation printing machines so we can offer a complete in-house printing solution. We regularly print anything from a one-off poster to several hundred banners for one of our many clients.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales and Marketing Administrator:
- A self-motivated individual with plenty of enthusiasm, being of smart appearance but also ready to embrace the fun and challenges of a fast-paced print firm
- Able to work independently and manage your time efficiently
- PC literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, and a professional and confident phone user, able to manage telephone calls appropriately
- Previous experience in a similar office-based role would be an advantage, but we are happy to see candidates who can demonstrate these skills in a different setting.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly