£40-50k + great benefits
Based in Herts.
This exciting role forms part of the team responsible for delivering big 360 brand campaigns, sales, budget and KPI objectives using data an insights to inform strategic plans.
- Activate the marketing plan across a vast breadth of media platforms
- Lead development projects - manage cross functional team to deliver to timing & budget, including status updates at senior steering group meetings
- Work closely with creative advertising agency across all media platforms - to ensure excellent strategic planning & creative execution at all times
- Manage the delivery of high quality and fully developed advertising campaigns - e.g new creatives for Tv ads etc
- Leading & collaborative working with other teams - Brand Activation Team, brand marketing, retail, digital, media relations, contact centre, broadcast in order to execute the marketing plans to a high standard
- Contribute to 2 year marketing planning - core strategies and key activities. Set brand health & commercial KPIs
- Create robust briefs - either to agencies for promotional requirements or to other departments
Candidates you should demonstrate the company values of Playful, Act Together, Think Differently, Take Charge and Do Right.
As a business their ambition is to accelerate to change more lives. The customer is at the heart of everything they do these are stakeholders, customers and retailers. They are agile in their ways of working and have an ethos of keeping things simple. It is a learning culture where failure is not the end of the world if you haven't failed, you haven't learnt.