Head of Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading brand to shape the course of its retail financial services transformation. This newly created role will engage and influence cross functional stakeholders and be the catalyst for the next phase of growth.
- You will develop the strategic multi channel marketing plan
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute on all campaigns and ensure consistent brand messages across all channels
- Collaborate with partners to develop briefs for large, complex initiatives and campaigns. Identify key messages to promote the desired behaviours.
- Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Identify target customer segments and recommend steps to enhance sales and net profits for those segments. Develop and deliver a plan for all communications to ensure customer experience is maximised.
- Tests new consumer concepts and leverages customer insights and analytics to provide input into new marketing or service strategies
- Create a brand development strategy, concepts and corresponding output across multi channels to market
Your skills and experience will include:
- Proven track record in Financial Services/ Consumer Marketing
- Experience and ability to manage and influence diverse and remote teams
- Ability to lead in a creative and ever evolving environment
- Your background includes key instances in which you have developed product and marketing solutions to complex business problems
- A customer first marketer who is intellectually curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and an ability to identify and influence marketing opportunities across the business
- Experience of building and developing a high performing team
- Managing and developing performance to deliver business objectives
This is a key role and requires a well-rounded, collaborative and visionary marketing leader to work with internal and external partners to engage with customers on existing and new services. Interested candidates should email our retained consultant Paul Bendelow, attaching an up to date CV quoting reference PB/27740/bpe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in this role