Investment Assistant for Leading Investment and Private Bank £40K
This global and well reputed Private Wealth and Investment Company offer specialist bank services and asset management to their clients. They are a dynamic team with an impressive culture where everyone has a voice. They are upbeat, friendly, supportive and have a great sense of humour.
The Administrative Assistant role reports into the Relationship Investment Manager. This role is to supply comprehensive support to ensure that the team and wider business deliver excellent private client service. The Investment Team Administrative Assistant will efficiently and accurately manage client administration processes, including;
- Produce the team’s quarterly performance statistics for tenders and consultants.
- Assist in timely preparation and dispatch of client reports, valuations and tender submissions for new business.
- Produce information for client meetings including bound meeting packs.
- Assist Investment Managers with preparation of client strategy reviews and new client sign up process
- Liaise with research team to collate information for team investment meetings.
- Update team marketing data and documents, and team investment spreadsheets.
- Prepared to help with general investment and administrative support to the team.
- Liaise with Investment Managers, other administration and Settlement areas as necessary.
- Develop knowledge of, and comply with, all regulatory and organisational requirements / procedures.
- Proactively seek development of the team’s processes to improve synergies and efficiencies.
- Attend and support client meetings as necessary, including taking minutes.
- Liaise with Intermediaries adhering to their requests.
- Ensure all activities/actions undertaken meet and comply with compliance standards.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, binding etc.
- Competent at working to deadlines and managing own time.
- Flexible attitude to work in response to changing workloads and deadlines within the team.
- Exceptional focus on attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- Highly IT literate with an ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Fiscal and Pulse is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with Investment Managers and clients.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Relevant investment administration experience is required.
- Proactive individual who is naturally efficient, organised, can manage time well and competent at working to deadlines.
- Able to communicate at all levels and prepared to assist fellow team members in all aspects of the day to day business.
- Reliable and enthusiastic individual with a strong sense of integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is prepared to put in additional hours, if necessary, to meet deadlines.