Marketing and Sales Specialist
Marketing and Sales Specialist (part time) – Negotiable Salary – Office based in Bristol, with flexible/freelance working available
Cirque Bijou are seeking an experienced and confident freelance Marketing and Sales Specialist to help sell their work commercially both in the UK and internationally. We are open to how this contract could work and will discuss details with the right candidate. We would initially work with you to identify and focus on some very specific areas for building new business and sales.
We have excellent assets with which to sell our work. We also have a very high incidence of repeat clients and word of mouth bookings, and we need a marketing and sales professional who can expand our client base even further. With longer publicly funded projects, investment in the creation of some new shows, and some changes to staffing, we are ready for an injection into the commercial sales side of our business that will push us to greater heights.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing and Sales Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Senior Management Team to make confident decisions regarding likely areas of growth, focus in on them and deliver results in the form of confirmed bookings
- Identifying and developing relationships with new clients with the aim of securing new business for the Company through a variety of different channels
- Developing multi-faceted marketing and sales strategies to expand the reach of Cirque Bijou
Cirque Bijou pushes the boundaries of contemporary circus, street theatre and spectacle, seeking out the new, unexpected and extraordinary to create unforgettable and exquisitely- crafted shows for any stage or space. We are leaders in the creation of innovative and ground-breaking shows with and for communities and clients worldwide, working with both emerging and world class artists.
Our varied portfolio spans contemporary circus, spectacle and street theatre for arts and commercial festivals, public and private commissions, corporate events and parties, and rock and roll and stadium tours. We are experts in creating new artistic work with high production values for large-scale commissions. We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all that we do and we invite applications from D/deaf and/or disabled candidates.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Specialist:
- Evidence of B2B sales and marketing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to attract new business to the Company
- Organised, meticulous and pays attention to detail in all aspects of their work, able to work autonomously
- Reliable, proactive, self-motivated and driven to succeed
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Marketing and Sales Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly