Senior Account Manager
Collaborative, entrepreneurial and creative full-service communications agency based in central London. This agency thrives on helping clients to make leaps to create real momentum for business success. They are an agency that really values its people and champions their account handlers, supporting them on their mission to help transform their client’s business.
They are looking to recruit a multi-skilled Senior Account Manager with a can-do attitude to work on two of their most exciting accounts so if you’re an experienced Account Manager looking for an opportunity to work for an established, full service creative agency, then this role that could be right up your street.
The role is to work across an FMCG and Retail brand and will involve be working on fast-paced through-the-line campaigns that challenge the status quo of the markets they operate in.
On the FMCG account you will learn a huge amount of FMCG marketing and the positive role communications can play in building brands. You’ll get to be at the table informing long-term brand strategy and have a direct say in the direction of these well-loved brands, with exposure to clients and agency colleagues at all levels.
Similarly, on the retail account, you’ll get the opportunity to be involved in shaping the longer-term strategy for the brand and will have a direct influence in the creative development across multiple campaigns.
They’re looking for a passionate and exceptionally strong and dependable suit who is motivated by being part of a first-class team, who has a proven track record in the following areas:
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with the clients you work with to build their trust in you.
- Understanding your client’s business… How is the brand performing? What about their competitors?
- Keeping abreast of relevant news from the wider world.
- Working effectively with strategic, creative and studio departments to get work done on time and budget and to client satisfaction.
- Working with external suppliers, clients and other agencies, as required, to build strong working relationships.
- Working closely with TV producers to manage Clearcast/RACC approvals, production and playout of TV and radio commercials.
- Finance … making sure we bill on time and get paid.
- Nurturing direct reports – ensuring regular feedback and annual appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- FMCG and/or Retail experience