Global Marketing Director
I am looking for an experienced Marketing Director to take on the role of Global Marketing Director for an internationally recognised drinks company.
The main purpose of the role is to lead the group marketing function within the business, ensuring that different markets have the tools that they need in order to make the brand relevant. This includes strategic brand planning as well as developing through the line communications.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Develop a global brand strategy that can be tailored to be relevant for local markets
- Work closely with lead markets to develop the local marketing strategy
- Work with distributors and local teams to ensure they have the required tools for their market
- Centralise creative, media, toolkits and brand guidelines
- Provide market intelligence to the board, track marketing specific KPIs and ensure the business is on track to achieve their annual plan by market
- Lead and inspire the marketing team across all markets
The company are at an exciting stage and this role will give exposure in the UK as well as internationally. You will be operating at board level and will have a close link to all teams, including within the innovation team to ensure new launches are executed effectively by market.
To apply for this role you will ideally display the following:
- FMCG drinks experience, ideally with premium brands
- Experience at Marketing Director level
- Strong leadership skills
- High energy level with the ability to get buy in from local teams
- Global / International marketing experience, ideally having dealt with distributors as well as local markets
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with an exciting brand. If you’re interested, apply to Lime Talent today.