Sales and Marketing Administrator
Sales and Marketing Administrator – Competitive Salary – Birmingham, UK
Armac Martin are looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic graduate looking for a career in sales and marketing to join a growing and vibrant Birmingham manufacturing business as a Sales and Marketing Administrator. You will need strong communication and interpersonal skills, and also have a passion for digital and social media marketing strategies and techniques.
The role will be centred around assisting the wider Marketing team and providing support by analysing data, documenting processes, and managing ad-hoc projects as instructed. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and develop your career in sales and marketing.
The key responsibilities of a Sales and Marketing Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with web content
- Assisting the management of all social media platforms
- Taking responsibility for Sales Order Processing
- Dealing with follow up work from customer visits, exhibitions etc
- Taking responsibility for the administration of exhibitions, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Managing the company’s website and CRM system
- Uploading content to the company website
- Performing other general ad hoc duties when required
At Armac Martin, we have been designing and manufacturing luxury solid-brass cabinet hardware in Birmingham, England since 1929 for some of the world’s finest interiors. Every product is designed in-house, with meticulous attention given to every detail to ensure that our commitment to design and quality is met time and time again. Our extensive range is available in twenty-one plated and patinated finishes.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales and Marketing Administrator:
- Some sales and marketing experience preferred but not essential; administrative experience is also desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build rapport with internal and external clients
- An organised and professional outlook and pays close attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual who is able to make the role their own
- Knowledge of digital and social media techniques/software, able to learn new IT applications quickly and efficiently
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.