Tapas Revolution is an exciting expanding restaurant business with a love for all things Spanish, co-founded by celebrity chef Omar Alibhoy.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Marketing function of the company, reporting directly to the MD and working with the Operations team to deliver overall business strategy.
- You want to make an impact in an ambitious & expanding business.
- You’re an analytical doer, keen to get stuck in and make a difference.
- You’re commercially astute & appreciate the importance of driving top line sales.
- You’re confident managing external agencies to deliver agreed KPI’s.
- Previous Marketing Manager or Marketing Assistant for a restaurant / cafe chain.
- Spanish speaker a plus but not compulsory.
- Create & develop marketing campaigns using new and traditional methods of marketing for new projects, menu changes & brand campaigns aligned to our Alma De Tapas (brand values).
- Manage the marketing calendar, ensuring it’s fulfilled and up to date. Balance strategic marketing planning with the ability to execute tactical marketing activity.
- Support Operations Managers with marketing roll outs, events and restaurant specific activities & needs.
- Execute new restaurant openings alongside PR and other external agencies.
- Work alongside our Head of Digital & Artwork to ensure marketing needs are met and delivered to budget, on time.
- Day to day liaison for PR, CRM & other agencies.
- Can do attitude, comfortable working in a small team.
- Previous marketing experience within a hospitality environment. Food marketing desirable though not essential.
- A team player motivated to drive sales, footfall & awareness of our restaurants.
- Excellent English language skills. Spanish language skills not essential but preferred.
- Experience in managing the broad retail marketing mix, specifically store promotion, digital (online and social media) and campaign management.
- Commercially aware and able to demonstrate key marketing experience, with a proven track record.
What we offer you :
- Up to £40K depending on experience
- 28 days holiday a year including Bank Holidays
- Trips to Spain
- Pension scheme
- An opportunity to take control of the marketing strategy in a fast growing exciting business.