In a world where information is plentiful but often unhelpful, where customers’ expectations are evolving quickly and where new trends and opportunities take flight at break neck speed, how do you ensure you’re not lagging behind?
Since 1999, Econsultancy has been distilling and demystifying marketing, digital and ecommerce information, turning it into useful, independent insight with practical applications. Like our best practice guides, that show you exactly how to execute your modern marketing plans, or our trends reports that highlight the issues you must know about.
Our customers come to us to build their knowledge and teams’ capabilities, validate their decisions, stay up to date and benchmark their activity. They know they can trust us to provide independent advice. Without mincing our words.
Econsultancy is seeking a highly organised project executive with a passion for Modern Marketing in a Digital World to join its expanding Capability & Consultancy Team within the London office.
Providing administration support across the EMEA Capability & Consultancy Team, you will take a central role in supporting the team to develop and coordinate cutting-edge training and consultancy for some of the world’s leading brands.
Highly organised, personable and commercially minded, you will help the team work on a range of projects with some of the marketing industry’s foremost experts. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to take on responsibility and expand your knowledge of marketing, digital and ecommerce whilst working in a varied and challenging role.
Training and consultancy projects
- Providing support to project managers on the delivery of training and consultancy projects
- Liaising with clients on content and stakeholder interviews
- Carry out general administrative support for the Capability & Consultancy EMEA team such as preparing training delegate packs and room bookings
- Support in proofing outgoing training and consultancy material and proposals, including formatting
- Creating feedback surveys
- Managing invoices (from supplier and to clients) on completion of projects
- Organising flights and hotels for consultants
- Report binding and printing
- Maintaining accurate SalesForce entries, including the recording and tracking of client leads and pipeline for the team
- Room booking and support for client meetings (including arranging catering)
- Great time management and attention to detail
- Efficient multitasker able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Friendly and professional communicator
- Commercially minded and numerically proficient
- Advanced in Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Instinctive and natural interest in digital, ecommerce and marketing
- Desire to work in project management, either client or agency-side
- Entrepreneurial flair and passion that enables a positive and determined approach to projects
- Self-motivated and capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions and ensure exceptional culture of client service
- Confident, articulate and a proactive thinker
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual)
- Proven team player, not afraid to get stuck in and get your hands dirty
- Positive attitude to dealing with people
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Keeps calm in pressured situations
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Project Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly