Are you passionate about marketing? Would you like to make a real impact and help drive our brands forward? If you are interested in working in an innovative, collaborative, fun and ambitious company then read on….
What are we looking for?
A driven Marketing Manager who will lead on the delivery of RMP Enterprise’s offline marketing strategy across all of our brands. You will be motivated by delivering outstanding events, building partnerships with key stakeholders and working collaboratively with others to achieve success. You will have a desire to continually develop your skills as well as those within your team.
What will your role include?
This unique role involves working across all brands in the RMP Enterprise portfolio. You’ll work in a close-knit Marketing team of nine, who support the wider business with its mission to inspire young people to take the first steps in their career. Alongside the Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing the offline marketing strategy across our B2C and B2B audiences.
What will you be responsible for?
Organising and developing the events strategy across the RMP Enterprise portfolio, which includes the established annual National Undergraduate Employability Awards (500 attendees) and newer RateMyApprenticeship Awards (currently 250 attendees)
- Building key partnerships with universities, schools and third parties to grow the marketing efforts annually across all products. Success would see an uplift in direct traffic to RateMyPlacement and RateMyApprenticeship
Working closely with the Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Manager to create communication strategies for each brand
Managing the distribution strategy for our printed publications to schools and universities across the UK. By the end of the your first year, success would mean 125,000 publications distributed
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Director on email and social media campaigns
Supporting and adding value to the wider business with marketing knowledge
Implementing new, innovative and creative ways to reach our target audiences
Managing the offline marketing budget across the RMP Enterprise portfolio
Establishing and implementing new processes across the business to increase efficiencies
Effectively and efficiently managing and developing individuals within the team
Deliver presentations and create inspiring collateral to support positioning of brands
Skills and Experience:
We need you to have:
- At least three years experience of managing and leading a small team
- At least three years experience of running marketing campaigns, including events
- Passion for helping all young people take the first steps in their career
- Experience in managing budgets
- Willingness to get involved in all aspects of developing a small business
- Ability to make decisions and influence others
- Resilience, adaptability and creativity
- Ability to handle challenges
- Confident in delivering presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships
- Organised, logical and thorough with a high attention to detail
- Confident, sociable and approachable personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
It would be great if you are also:
Experienced in the recruitment industry
Experienced in digital marketing
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please click the button below to apply by 11pm on Sunday 28th April 2019. We will be in touch and if successful you will be invited to a telephone interview in the first instance.We aim for our recruitment process to take 2 weeks following the application deadline. Ideally the successful candidate will be able to start straight away.