An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a smart and creative, advertising and branding Senior Copywriter, to join the team of a highly regarded agency with superb credentials and an award-winning portfolio of work in Guildford. For a creatively savvy individual, who can communicate equally well in both the B2B and B2C worlds to articulate a brand's DNA, this is the ideal role.
As a boutique award-winning Top 50 design agency, our client punches above their weight and boasts a roster of high profile client work for the likes of Canon, Heathrow, EY, Sony, JPMorgan, RBS, Nespresso, Zurich and Kenwood, as well as numerous niche SMEs. They also work internationally across Europe and South East Asia and have got big ambitions, so they’ll be wanting an advertising and branding Senior Copywriter who has solid marketing experience (agency-based) writing intelligent and engaging copy - ideally across some of their key client sectors - Financial Services, Technology, FMCG and Travel.
The advertising and branding Senior Copywriter will need to be able to think conceptually and creatively, whilst equally be competent and comfortable in producing killer headlines, taglines, long and short copy across a wide range of advertising, branding TOV, digital, including video, eDMs, websites, brochures and marketing collateral.
To qualify... You could be a Senior Copywriter, B2B or B2C Copywriter, Copywriter, Creative Director, Ad Copywriter or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience working within an Advertising or Branding Agency environment;
- Excellent copywriting and creative ideas generation;
- Experience in concept and copy creation across both traditional and digital formats;
- The ability to create impactful headlines, taglines, advertising copy and brand narrative / value propositions;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- The desire and drive to get involved in all aspects of agency life and learn from a fantastic team of industry professionals.
In return you can expect to work in a fun, relaxed, creative and inspiring environment with a bunch of equally talented, ambitious creative types. You will also receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year, pension, company bonus and your birthday off as an extra day's holiday.