Senior Consultant – Competitive Salary – Wiltshire / London
MetaMetrics are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Consultant to build econometric models and advise clients on their marketing strategies. This role will suit someone who prefers a hands-on approach and wants to ‘own’ their work, building the best models possible and interrogating them for insights that help clients to succeed. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing company and develop your career through interesting work and an ever-growing client base.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Building and developing clear and well-structured econometric models, able to easily interpret data
- Using data to advise clients on their marketing strategies, allowing them to implement long-term strategies for company growth
- Updating, diagnosing, validating and improving the quality of econometric models over time
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
MetaMetrics is an independent analytics consultancy that measures and maximises the impact of marketing. Founded in 2010, we have grown to include a blue-chip client list from a wide range of sectors and across global markets. Our approach is unique in that we only employ highly experienced people to work on projects, ensuring that our clients benefit from the expertise they bring to the business.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Consultant:
- University education in maths, economics or stats, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience of building econometric models for media and marketing (MMM) and a strong working knowledge of media and marketing
- Passion for building and interpreting MMM models with a strong knowledge and love of Excel; stats software knowledge such as Eviews, SAS, R or SPSS a plus
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a close-knit team
- Excellent analytical skills with a knack for solving problems, finding solutions and reading and interpreting trends in data
- Interested in taking control of their life and how they ‘do’ work
We are opening a new London office so the ideal candidate would be based in or within commuting distance. If you are keen on joining us and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.