Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Business Area: Marketing and Communications
Contract Type: Permanent
Ready to create content that keeps delivering?
The Advancement department are responsible for all communications with London Business School alumni and for managing our portfolio of donors. As Marketing Manager, you’ll lead on our marketing communications strategy and ensure the clear communication of our brand proposition at all times.
Could you shape the future of our brand?
Alongside senior stakeholders, you’ll develop an annual communications-led strategy to support both Advancement and the School in delivering their goals. One of your first key focuses will be our next Campaign, where you’ll help to deliver a strong communications plan. Working across teams in Marcomms, you’ll ensure that our alumni are kept up-to-date, inspired by our thought-leadership, actively engaged with the School and compelled to play a key role as our brand advocates. Your role will include a variety of other integrated marketing campaigns for the School, including our brand re-launch. You’ll also:
- Assist with the delivery of the London.edu web project.
- Support the fundraising strategy through planning and content creation.
- Set and manage annual budgets as well as internal and external suppliers.
- Work collaboratively with different teams across Advancement.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll be there to challenge and influence the way we frame our brand with our supporters, so that future generations can continue to benefit.
Who We Are Looking For
- A strong background and relevant qualifications in communications.
- Experience of working client-side, with agency side experience as a plus.
- An understanding of the education sector.
- Experience in fundraising particularly in charity or non-profit organisations.
- Project management experience with understanding of strategy.
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate clearly across different departments and levels.
- Understanding of content marketing and how to tailor content for different audiences.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000