With 13 Global Beer and Cider Brands - our client are now looking for an entrepreneurial Brand Manager to help grow the business even further...
Brand Manager, Drinks sector, £40,000, Kent
With huge growth over the last few years and 13 Global Beer and Cider Brands - our client are now looking for a Brand Manager for New Brands to help grow the business even further. With an ethos of being fast-paced, flexible, entrepreneurial and competitive - this could be the perfect next step in your Brand marketing career.
It's an exciting time to join the business during this period of rapid growth and specifically in the short term you'll be jumping in to look after a new distribution contract for a brand new beer brand! You will also be responsible for the following:
- Analyse all available data as well as commissioning consumer research to complete a full evaluation of the brand
- Develop a new off-trade strategy and 12-month activation plan
- Lead product innovation pipeline and the development of new formats
- Create shopper marketing activities for the brand’s extensive off-trade distribution channels
In this very fast-moving business your time will also be spent working on new brands and projects that will be determined over the coming months.
- You will be comfortable with both the creative and analytical sides of brand management
- An entrepreneurial self-starter
- A strong communicator
- You'll be able to demonstrate gravitas and expertise to build relationships at all levels of an organisation
- You will have prior experience in the beer category, especially within the off-trade
If this sounds like your perfect next Brand Manager role, click apply and send me your CV today!