Senior Commercial Marketing Manager
Senior Commercial Marketing Manager – Contract or permanent
To £60,000 plus benefits
Want to be part of a fast growing and exciting property technology and data insights business? This is a fantastic role for a proactive and creative Marketing Manager with strong B2B thought leadership, content marketing and digital skills to join a busy team.
There is an immediate need for a contractor whilst the search for a permanent hire is ongoing, however there is scope for a contract candidate to be considered for the permanent role.
● Input into strategy and ownership of B2B operating plans, priorities, tactical execution and impact
● Leverage data insights to inform decisions and identify proactive and reactive opportunities that support our commercial goals
● Cultivate effective relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders to support sales enablement, value proposition messaging and campaign delivery with proof points
● Create a model that builds on our voice of authority and demonstrates the value we add to customer segments throughout the lifecycle
● Set KPIs and evaluate marketing activity to effectively showcase performance and results
Our ideal candidate:
● Knowledge of the UK property market desirable
● Experienced in B2B marketing planning, management and targeted execution
● Takes a data led approach as a foundation of robust fact-based planning
● Confident networker and collaborator
● Multi-tasker who works well under pressure and with competing priorities
● Flexible self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
● Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
● Highly motivated and willing to lead on key projects
● Experienced managing external suppliers effectively
● Able to deliver to agreed deadlines
● Product go-to-market, upsell and cross-sell marketing experience
● Strong project management ability
● Highly proficient in Salesforce and email platforms
● Experienced with website CMS, analytics and social platforms
● Excellent copywriting ability to create compelling messages
● Strong budget and cost management
● Confident leading and mentoring staff
Digital media business that owns and operates some of the UK's most widely recognised and trusted online brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
Apply for Senior Commercial Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly