7 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a fast-paced, high-growth online media business, a digitally led business that is looking for a new Managing Director to take ownership of the commercial operations and strategic planning.
Operating in a highly competitive, service led environment, our client has built a reputation for their innovation and customer led strategy. As a digitally led business, the organisation is continually looking at how they can drive and deliver excellence in new and exciting markets.
Proactive, pragmatic and innovative, the company culture is incredibly entrepreneurial and they are looking for a likeminded individual who can lead them into their next stage of growth.
Reporting into the CEO and board of directors, you will take ownership of this multi-million operation and actively build on the business’ reputation as one of the UK leaders in digital marketing in the gaming and online arena. This will involve you working closely with the ecommerce, finance, IT and marketing teams, and taking full responsibility for the commercial strategy.
You will expand their footprint in the market while developing a portfolio of compelling and powerful brands, actively driving the delivery of innovative new products to increase their reach and maximise customer lifetime values.
You will also formulate visionary strategies and plans, build an exceptional leadership team, and oversee all aspects of commercial, operations, marketing, pricing and financial expenditure.
- Assist the Commercial Director to develop, lead and manage the commercial activities of the business
- Lead the implementation of the product and technology strategy
- Develop the organisation structure
- Work closely with the board, Commercial Director and Marketing director to manage relationships and improve profitability
- Look for opportunities to increase efficiencies and support the growth plans of the business
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to deliver new business initiatives
The ideal candidate
Highly experienced in senior management roles, you will be skilled in running business units and fully versed in a digital first business or agency. Taking full profit and loss accountability must be second nature to you. As an exceptional commercial thinker and negotiator, with innate leadership ability, you must also have an extremely high level of imagination.
Quite simply, you will be the catalyst that can really make things happen – and take a remarkable business to the next level.
- Understanding of M&A
- Successful experience in scaling and growing a business and a track record of working cross functionally
- Experience of working in a high growth or PE backed transformation environment
- Good knowledge of all distribution methods B2B and B2C with the ability to build sound commercial relationships across all channels with customers, affiliates and partners
- Track record of delivering growth and building an effective and high performing commercial function
- Background in a digital or multi-channel led organisation
Interested candidates should email Paul Bendelow, attaching an up to date CV quoting reference PB/27615/bpe, via the Apply button.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in this role.
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly