Flexible working hours may be an option.
Skarbek Associates Ltd are seeking a talented marketeer to help build their business by applying their marketing experience and skills and to multiply significantly their marketing effort.
- 4-10 years plus experience track record and solid evidence of success in brand marketing or professional services marketing (This is not a training role)
- Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Proficient in Digital marketing / Social media
Role Summary – Skarbek: Your Strategy. Implemented.
This is a new role in a dynamic, growing boutique consultancy working with some of the world top companies and leading organisations. Skarbek focus on delivering the effects and outcomes clients need. Whether that is growth, new products launched, costs reduced, business restructured, projects planned and delivered. The Skarbek name was inspired by Krystyna Skarbek, Britain’s longest serving special operations agent, she demonstrated through creativity, a can do attitude and total commitment that one individual can have an effect out of all proportion to them as an individual.
Skarbek has a highly differentiated brand proposition, a great brand story and incredible potential to build a world class boutique brand in professional services. We believe this presents a lifetime opportunity for someone to take on the marketing role and make a very strong contribution to growth. The effects you have will be clearly recognised, you will feel the difference you can make and you will become part of the growth story of our business. We expect this role to span all relevant elements of the marketing mix. Of special interest to us at present is direct marketing, digital and social media. With an outstanding book by a noted author and high profile contributors in the final stages this is a great opportunity to make a step change in marketing our business.
The role will report to the CEO and be a part of the operational management team. Our HQ is in a modern bright office in a beautiful location in Central London and we have a branch office in Singapore.
- Grow revenues from lifetime relationships with world’s top companies
- For clients and prospective clients to say:- “We note what Skarbek stands for” “You are a trusted partner that always delivers” “You are worth every penny”
- Acquire clients, nurture and manage relationships
- Help drive the contact to contract cycle (Generate more contacts, provide compelling narrative to support client engagement and decision making)
Manage and coordinate all marketing activities including:-
- Nurture and develop the Skarbek brand
- Design and develop marketing materials including writing copy
- Liaise and correspond with outside vendors and suppliers
- Monitor production of marketing materials
- Help plan, coordinate and participate in marketing events
- Execute direct marketing campaigns
- Prepare online marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement strategies for social media platforms
- Update company website and social media tools
- Draft press and media releases
- Liaise with public relations and media contacts
- Help prepare and conduct product/service presentations
- Conduct market research
- Monitor competitive activity and market trends
- Monitor and assess customer feedback
- Maintain customer information via marketing database and CRM system
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Input to pricing strategies for client services
- Collaborate with management team and associates
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Creative and innovative
- Sound commercial and brand judgment
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Team player
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.