Regional Marketing Manager NSW Europe
5 days left
- Full Time
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Regional Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the designing, planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities both external and internal for the region.
You will translate the commercial and business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate growth for the region. You will also design and disseminate the annual marketing and communications plan for the region based on a strong understanding of the nature of the markets, the relevant audiences, and all of the available sales and distribution channels.
This position serves as a senior member of both the European regional and global marketing department.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the organisation’s image and position within the regions marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Responsible for all regional marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including brand and retail campaigns, media relations, sales literature etc.
- Ensure the articulation of organisation’s desired image and position within the region.
- Assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the region both internally and externally across all constituencies and brand touch points.
- Oversee the editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all company literature within the region.
- Working closing with the Regional PR Manager ensuring there is consistent and ongoing media interest from around the region in the company and ensure all markets have regular contact with target media through the effective management of local PR agencies where applicable.
- Oversee the selection, introduction and ongoing management of all relevant outsourced agencies including but not limited to, media buying, creative, PR, events, experiential and social.
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline combined with a minimum of eight years of job-related experience. Prior experience in a multi-national company, coordinating requirements from regional offices and head office would be advantageous. Experience and understanding of working within an agency environment, both creative and PR, will be seen as a strong advantage.
You will also need prior external agency, loyalty, event, and research and sponsorship management experience. Sound analytical, finance and statistical skills area required along with excellent business acumen, with a good understanding of other business functions.
This role will require some travel.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV