5 days left
- Full Time
A superb branded organisation who form part of a multi-national organisation with an enviable portfolio of brands.
Key objectives of the role
- Help to drive a clear strategic direction across an ambitious and exciting product portfolio, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work together with all areas of the business to build customer & consumer insight and create communication plans to roll out across the commercial teams.
- Prioritise new product development to ensure initiatives are executed on time and to specification.
- Support the formulation of an innovation pipeline and drive innovation launch plans.
- Ensure KPI’s are met to ensure business plans are achieved.
This opportunity will appeal to an innovative and creative marketer, you will be commercially focused and possess the ability to create strategic direction, timely execution of brand plans and be able to influence key stakeholders. You must have at least 3 + years’ experience in brand marketing gained within a consumer or 'b2b' organisation and have demonstrable experience in engaging with both a 'b2b' and 'b2c' audience.
Rewards & Benefits
The role is based in the Home Counties, you will work within an environment that has a real understanding of a flexible work / life balance, therefore offering the opportunity to work flexibly with the option of working 1-2 days at home per week. The role is paying up to £45,000 plus benefits.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly