Brand & Creative Director - Go Compare Brand
6 days left
- Full Time
Brand & Creative Director - Go Compare
£Highly Attractive Salary & Bonus Package
Newport, South Wales – Flexible working options
Launched in 2006, Go Compare has rapidly become an immensely prominent and successful brand; its well-known frontman Gio Compario, disrupting the retail & services market with his distinctive tenor voice. With the simple aim of making sure consumers get exactly what they need with less hassle, less time and less money, the brand was the first comparison site to focus on product features rather than just listing the prices, helping people to make better-informed decisions when buying insurance, broadband, energy, travel, credit cards, and loans and many other services.
Go Compare continues to innovate and invest, recently launching a new energy comparison site weflip.com, as well as acquiring MyVoucherCodes, one of the UK's largest online voucher code sites.
Based in Newport, Wales, easily commutable from Bristol, Cardiff, Bath and only an hour by car from Swindon, our client is now seeking an exceptional candidate to take on this new role, reporting into the CMO. With the primary focus on developing clear and ambitious brand strategies for new and existing brands, and on defining and executing the creative & media strategy for each brand; leading the development of creative multi-media campaigns, this a challenging and exciting opportunity to make your mark on a business that is going places fast.
Please note that this role is based in Newport, but will require frequent visits to the company’s London office. There is some opportunity for flexible working with senior managers spending 3-4 days a week in Newport with accommodation provided.
- Evaluating and developing marketing & brand strategies for new and existing brands with clear, compelling and innovative consumer messages.
- Leading creative development and delivery, managing the in-house creative team and external agency relationships, overseeing the production of marketing communications across a range of channels.
- Developing launch plans for new brands, ensuring uniformity and consistency of brand messaging and regulatory guidelines across the business.
- Creating and constantly improving the product/service propositions of existing brands, providing key differentiation from competitors.
- Playing a key role as part of the Senior Leadership team, identifying areas for improvement across the marketing and creative teams and ensuring engagement with other business functions.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Management of multiple high-profile e-commerce brands with a track record of driving innovation.
- Proven senior level experience leading brand growth and transformation change, establishing market leading brands.
- Proven experience leading and executing successful brand and business strategies.
- Excellent people leadership, coaching and developing teams across different locations.
- Experience of launching new brands and/or repositioning brands to disrupt the market.
- A good grasp of the FCA and ASA codes and other governance required for the industry.
We know this role is challenging and needs specific and proven skills and experience, but roles like this do not come up often. If you are up to the challenge, please e-mail or call Adam Tarsh now. email@example.com
Apply for Brand & Creative Director - Go Compare Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly