Brand Managers – FMCG
Brand Managers – 2 roles – FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES!
Attractive Salary + Benefits/Bonus Package
North of London
(Flexible working options available)
Ready for your next brand building challenge? FMCG BM roles don’t get much better than these! Due to internal promotion and business growth, our client, a leading player in the soft drinks market based within easy reach of north London by car or train/bus from Central London, needs a couple of innovative thinking, bold, results-driven marketers to join its dynamic brand team, each working on major grocery brands and/or leading launch plans for new and exciting brand launches. In what are busy, full-mix roles offering big budgets and P&L responsibility, these are great opportunities to drive your brands through the line, leading NPD & packaging projects, retail activations, sponsorships and digital/social initiatives, working closely with major agencies on a day-to-day basis.
Our client is one of the UK’s biggest names in FMCG with a portfolio of leading brands and a reputation for bringing innovative ideas to market quickly. It offers exceptional career development opportunities working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial culture. The company is based north of London with options to work 3 days/week from the office and 2 from London/Home.
Skills & Experience Checklist
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ robust brand marketing experience in a leading FMCG business
- Hands-on brand management experience ideally with P&L responsibility
- Experience working in cross-functional project teams, delivering marketing initiatives at a pace
- A good understanding of consumer, shopper and category insight data to drive decision making
- A true passion for brands and deep understanding what drives consumer interest and engagement
- Strong stakeholder management skills, used to ‘selling’ your ideas to senior colleagues
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, shopper marketing and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh today at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.