Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – £18,000 to £25,000 – Fleet, Hampshire
KHIPU Networks are looking for a talented and creative Digital Marketing Executive to focus primarily on content and digital campaigns, working closely with three in-house teams from the UK and South Africa and leading network and cyber security manufacturer marketing teams to promote their services online, create campaigns and help organise events.
You will be working to design strategies to drive important traffic to their content, building important relationships with partners in the UK and SA. You will need to be a confident content marketer who thrives working in a high-growth environment, as you’ll be expected to hit the ground running in this role, suggesting a range of new marketing ideas and developing campaigns that will generate net new business. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your marketing portfolio and your career.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that target audiences in both the UK and South Africa are being reached with the right content, creating a variety of digital content and liaising with manufacturers and stake holders to ensure the correct messaging is delivered to different industry verticals
- Working closely with three in-house teams on the digital presence of their content to put together and carry out strategies to drive traffic, registering interests
- Taking responsibility for adoption and ‘expert use’ of any email marketing and lead analytic tools, and looking after the distribution of content and work with analytics platforms
- Organising required information to place any display advertising as required
- Creating a KHIPU Branding Guidelines document
- Creating and keeping customer suppression list updated and looking after GDPR/Data compliance
KHIPU Networks is an award-winning international cyber security company, who specialise in providing leading next-generation WiFi, Networking and Cyber Security solutions across all market sectors. We work in partnership with customers to understand their environments and challenges so we can design and deploy ‘best of breed’ solutions that enable them to meet their strategic goals.
We are by Royal Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Network Security Provider and hold the highest certifications for the solutions we deliver. At KHIPU, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages creativity and collaboration, with colleagues and customers, this makes us so effective at what we do.
- A fantastic base starting salary of between £18,000 - £25,000
- The chance to join a company who cares deeply about personal development
- Plenty of social events - from team breakfasts and lunches to weekend company retreats
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
- The relevant marketing qualifications in subjects and markets within the UK and South Africa is essential; should ideally have previous digital content marketing / copywriting experience
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- A driven character and self-starter who has a genuine passion for international businesses and how they operate, and thrives in a growing environment
- An understanding and appreciation of social media campaigns and proven success
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.