Data savvy Account Manager £28 - £32K + bonus
Data Account Manager £28K - £32K + 8K bonus
A ground breaking data agency is seeking a highly motivated Data Account Manager to play a key role in managing and developing some of their clients. This data agency has built up a really exciting client list.
Data Account Manager - The role
- You'll be a “go to” person for a client roster which includes London Marketing Agencies as well as some direct clients, ensuring that great relationships are maintained and that the agency's data consultative service remains at the top of its game.
- You'll work with the data agency offering which spans data processing, database solutions, suppression files, data analytics and the most up to date data and CRM services.
- You will get to know client’s needs and aims, develop very strong relationships and deliver account development plans.
- You'll produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and account plans for each client, as well as provide day-to-day contact and problem-solving.
Data Account Manager – Skills and experience needed
- You're an experienced in account management, ideally gained in a data driven agency.
- You understand the more technical aspects of database marketing including bureau services, suppression files etc.
- You are able to offer clients the best possible data solutions to match their requirements.
- You thrive on solving problems, proactively generating recommendations through your own knowledge and initiative, and are able to cope with a fast moving workload.
- You're a skilled relationship builder, able to communicate fluently by telephone, email and especially face-to-face, and confidently deliver presentations to brands and agencies.
- You are adept at managing accounts and enjoying developing these to gain maximum potential (this is not a new business sales role, but the role does require someone who can manage the accounts and develop these financially)
- FastStats experience would also be an advantage.
The salary is between £28K and £32K, but there is also bonus / commission (even thought this is not a sales role) that could add a further £8K to your salary.
This is a chance for a driven Data Senior Account Manager really make their mark, so if this sounds like it could be the role for you click 'APPLY' and send me your CV now!