Digital Data Planner - Dynamic Digital Agency - £50K
Data Planner - London, £40K - £55K
If you are a data planner looking for a new London based opportunity in a growing data focussed agency that is leading the way with new developments in martech and data driven marketing communications this could be the role for you.
Data Planner – The role
Working within a great London office and with many great brands across retail, leisure, technology and finance, you will focus on helping clients to build strong data and digital marketing plans using your strategic expertise.
Data Planner – You
- Planning experience in a data and digitally-led marketing environment
- Strong understanding of how data supports and drives data and digital marketing strategies
- Able to interpret data trends, insights, models and analysis and apply the learnings from these
- Confident, articulate and able to make the complex simple and easy to understand for clients and internal agency teams
- You are excited about embracing new technologies, learning and developing your own skills
- Ability to use or understanding of some of the following - campaign management tools/ marketing automation platforms such as Adobe, FastStats, Salesforce etc. and data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
This is a great role and a chance to join a marketing agency in an exciting and developing role.
The salary is around £40K- £55K plus benefits and excellent career prospects
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.