Liberation • Shoreditch, London
We’re Liberation – a brave, independent agency who work with the world’s brightest brands.
Love working with creatives? Passionate about production? Obsessed with detail?
Come and be the person we can't manage without. You'll be at the heart of our operation, setting up and managing a production management system for brand marketing creative – from print to digital to video. You’ll revolutionise the way we work.
We’re a hard-working down-to-earth bunch, who look out for each other, so there are times you’ll jump in as a hands-on artworker.
Been doing this for at least four years? Let’s chat.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum four years in similar role
- Excellent Adobe CS and scripting skills
- Seasoned team leader
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong track record delivering high-quality global marketing campaigns in print and digital
- Experience working with a complex matrix of global clients
- Hands-on at turning creative concepts into final artwork across social
- Up-to-speed with the latest thinking, tools and techniques for measuring digital comms and content effectiveness
- Opportunity for international travel
20-days holiday, plus period between Christmas and New Year. 1-day holiday increase for each year of service. Monthly team socials and free fruit delivered to the studio.
We’re an Equal Opportunities Employer, so we judge all applications equally, on the basis of skills and experience.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.