Assistant Brand Manager
Our client is on a mission to increase their premium brand profile even higher by creatively pursuing new ways to connect with their consumer groups. If you are creative, enthusiastic and passionate about building brands, then this is the role for you. This FMCG organisation are highly ambitious for the future and this is why they want to recruit and train the best, so they are looking for aspiring people who want to make their mark.
This position is perfect for an ambitious Assistant Brand Manager ready for an exciting and challenging new role. The Assistant Brand Manager will not only get to assist the strategy, they will also play a vital part in adding value to the execution & implementation of annual brand plans across consumer groups. You will get the chance to get stuck in on a wide range of marketing projects across the full mix. We are seeking ‘divergent thinkers’ to raise the brand presence through creative communication channels.
- You will support the execution of the brand plans across projects.
- Entice your target audience with creative thinking to deliver campaigns which ‘catch the eye’ and are engaging.
- Have real energy for marketing and driving commercial delivery through your campaigns.
- You will be an ambassador for the FMCG food industry.
- You will be naturally curious and always looking ahead for new imaginative ways to attract our consumers.
- You will have 18-24 months branded FMCG background experience in a junior role where you can evidence how you have assisted on creative brand campaign executions.
If you feel you can add lots of creative spirit and real energy to this remarkable brand then please send your CV or call Grace on 0121 644 3400.