USN UK is a leading global sports nutrition brand. Our ethos of #CHALLENGE YOURSELF defines the way our team embraces every piece of work, every project, every day.
We are looking for an exceptional Brand Manager to join our small, driven marketing team as the brand enters an exciting new phase of market expansion and growth. If you have solid experience in developing and implementing the short and long-term brand plans and new business development initiatives we want to hear from you!
Based at our head office in Longbridge, Birmingham, you will:
- develop, with the Marketing Director and brand management colleagues, the USN brand strategy and guidelines;
- execute brand strategy in UK and European markets and be responsible for local marketing activity planning, execution and evaluation across brands and channels (consumer and trade marketing activities);
- own the marketing budget for your brand/product portfolio;
- proactively research new brand / product launch and extension opportunities to unlock future growth;
- develop and execute creative and communication strategy with internal and external partners. Manage all agency partner relationships (media, PR, POS etc) to ensure the successful delivery of all strategic initiatives;
- be responsible for trade and consumer events planning, organisation and execution (sponsorships, consumer and trade shows etc);
- monitor market trends, competitor activities, pricing etc to ensure the business capitalises on all opportunities and addresses challenges proactively;
- develop and manage the annual trade & shopper marketing programme, including annual customer campaigns, POS development, NPD presentations etc; and
- support the UK and International sales teams to deliver key account initiatives and build long-term successful partnerships.
Our ideal candidate will be from a broad consumer marketing background, preferably FMCG, with experience of working in a product focused environment, ideally selling into the trade.
You will be experienced in developing 360-degree consumer communications plans across traditional as well as social & digital media, leading and executing complex brand campaigns and ideally have experience in event management and new product development launches.
You will relish and be accustomed to a high level of individual accountability for the strategies and plans you develop as well as the commercial results they deliver.
As an entrepreneurial business we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who have a high level of creativity and independent thinking, analytical, has an eye for detail, and excellent planning skills and the ability to influence others and communicate widely. You will actively engage with the team and the wider business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop in an incredible company where the focus is on challenging yourself and continually striving to improve and exceed your personal and our business goals.
Are you up for the #challenge?