Brilliant opportunity for a Project Manager to work in an agency with blue chip client focus – great
Working at this International Data Agency, you’ll focus on projects for a key account, offering support where necessary on other projects in the project team. You’ll work with in house teams to ensure communication has synergy and client focus.
Utilising your excellent Project Management experience, you will drive resources and processes to meet deadlines and budgets for EMEA wide projects on this key technology client.
- Leading the projects from initial information gathering, risks and issues and scoping the project effectively
- Working with other teams to ensure projects are optimised and managing the technical and complex components to ensure success.
- Be able to help on other projects to help plan and track and act as tech liaison for clients
- Manage project budgets on your own projects and review profitability against revenue and overall commercial value.
- Status meetings, client meetings, stakeholder meetings and associated meeting reports and documentation management
- Be able to work as part of a team, challenging status quo and motivating others
- This is a client-facing role with a lot of relationship management and you will be a key point of contact throughout projects
For this role:
- You’re from an Agency background.
- You have PM certifications such as PMP, Prince 2, Agile or similar. And you have experience in Agile and JIRA and hybrid methodologies.
- You have direct marketing experience – you understand data, analysis and marketing automation tools and have knowledge of email, web and B2C eCRM.
- You have worked with BI tools and understand relational Database management systems
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who has an agency background and understands the data-related marketing industry. An exciting Tech client will give you great challenges and you will need to be a confident and experienced PM to succeed.