Export Marketing Manager
Major player in health and personal care need a talented International Marketing Manager to join their Export team.
About Our Client
Our client a major player in the health and personal care categories with global reach. The role is based in Central London with 25% international travel.
About the Role
This role sits within the International Division. You will be in charge of leading the development and execution of marketing plans (brand strategy, brand equity, new product launches and competitive defence plans) for all brands across a diverse portfolio of EMEA markets, and report into the Export Director.
- Act as liaison between International Marketing, and the subsidiary marketing teams/distributors to represent EMEA Export needs.
- Identify the correct (efficient and effective) activities to target, reach and consumers and healthcare professionals - depending on the brand and market.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, brand and competitor performance, distilling key insights to proactively recommend ways to optimise brands.
- Build strong internal and external relationships, strategies to realise growth opportunities
- Partner with International Marketing and NPD teams to make sure EMEA Export is represented in terms of product development and claims.
- Oversea, allocate and optimise A&P budget for selected EMEA market
- Support local markets with activation and then track in market performance vs. planned goals
- Develop a range of shopper and consumer insights, by market to unlock future opportunity.
- Work closely with EMEA Export account managers to develop robust marketing plans with top distributors.
- Significant international marketing experience gained in an FMCG or healthcare company.
- Must be able to work to very tight deadlines and be able to work both collaboratively and independently as the role demands.
- Be a terrific project manager and able to prioritise - it's a busy role and you will have to continually re-assess the most important projects and where your time needs to be spent.
- Enjoys having a finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground
- Great relationships and partnerships skills
- Happy to roll up sleeves, work in an agile manner, manage ambiguity.
- You must be happy to travel - expect up to 25% of your time may be spent with international markets.
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **