Assistant Brand Manager, Personal Care
Role: Assistant Brand Manager, Personal Care
Location: Central London
Job ref: TL884874
The ABM will take a lead role in the execution of brand plans for two personal care brands and be responsible for executing brand communications and promotions. The ABM will also play an integral role in the innovation process.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Market trend analysis and consumer insight.
- Assisting in the development of annual brand plans.
- Brand plan reviews.
- Monitoring brand performance via market tracking research and financial reporting.
- Helping to identify new product concepts and leading innovation in-store activation.
- Developing impactful new packaging working closely with design agencies.
- Assisting in the creation of marketing communications.
- Working closely with Sales, Customer Marketing and Export teams.
- Graduate with a good degree.
- Business and/or marketing qualifications preferred.
- Solid marketing experience in Health & Beauty or other relevant FMCG / CPG brands.
- Experience in helping create substantial A&P programmes across (ATL, BTL and digital/social).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills – financial and market research/data.
- Additional European languages desirable but not essential.
Email your CV to email@example.com for more information or to apply.
Apply for Assistant Brand Manager, Personal Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly