Marketing Manager – Negotiable Salary (DOE) + Benefits – London, UK
HOMMAGE are looking for an analytical and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager with experience in a senior marketing role and a passion for crafting and executing dynamic, innovative marketing strategies that proliferate their brand. A natural team leader and independent thinker, you will enjoy working with a small and vibrant team at the forefront of men’s luxury skincare and grooming.
This is an exciting, creatively challenging role and the successful candidate will be a hands-on, passionate person who is self-motivated and experienced in both conceptualising marketing strategies and implementing those strategies in order to grow a brand. If you are interested in taking part in the development and proliferation of our brand to a global audience, then apply now!
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Generating and maintaining brand partnerships that align with our corporate values and enhancing customer experience
- Managing agencies as required to ensure that content, PR and social media are key parts of our multi-channel marketing strategy
- Planning and executing an SEO, content and social strategy, driving organic traffic, leads and sales; communicating and educating on the SEO strategy internally and evangelising SEO throughout the organisation
- Increasing visibility for new and existing content across digital channels and social accounts
- Reviewing digital assets including newsletters, blog posts and social media post to increase web traffic and social media following
- Analysing competitors in the industry to identify their strengths and weaknesses in the marketplace
- Managing the brand (visual and copy), ensuring it is ‘on-brief’ and consistent
HOMMAGE is a brand for men who know that diligent research, exploration and fine-tuning bring convincible results. A brand where men can be assured the design of the brand’s products are well thought out by people who know what they are doing, who listen and learn from their clients. For over a decade, HOMMAGE has gone to great lengths to design products and a unique experience for men who have high standards for their personal grooming regimen.
- Working with passionate people in a creative working environment, building an amazing career with potential to fast-track to senior positions
- Unlimited holidays, summer working hours and generous staff discounts
- Negotiable salary based on experience – we thrive on meritocracy, and you will be rewarded for your successes
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience with a proven track record of success in a senior marketing role, particularly in digital marketing with direct impact on engagement and conversion
- Creativity and the ability to confidently offer and implement innovative marketing campaign ideas and solutions; highly proactive in pushing the boundaries and learning in the process
- A born communicator, with impeccable written English and excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Detail oriented, incredibly organised, and robust analytical and project management skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office packages, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
- A team player with a passion for content and digital marketing; a strong knowledge of the luxury and general beauty industry, with some experience in the male sector a bonus
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.