Senior Brand Manager
Better Placed are proud to be exclusively working with Pukka, the UK’s #1 pie brand, based in the East Midlands.
In the last 10 years Pukka has grown rapidly, through strong distribution gains across grocery, and increased penetration across the UK. Pukka is now embarking on an ambitious new phase of further growth, and are therefore looking to appoint a Senior Brand Manager.
If you are creative, commercial and passionate about building brands, read on….
This position is perfect for an ambitious Brand Manager or established Senior Brand Manager ready for an exciting and challenging new role. The Senior Brand Manager will not only get to help shape the strategy, they will also be responsible for leading and delivering on a wide range of marketing activation projects across the full mix.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Brand Manager is responsible for managing key areas of the business within the Marketing function at PUKKA.
The role will: -
- Support the Head of Marketing in implementing the marketing strategy and plans to deliver the key marketing objectives to ultimately deliver the business sales and margin targets
- Day to day management of the annual brand activation plan to drive business growth, support channel requirements, and achieve marketing objectives.
- Lead & plan Shopper Marketing activations and material with Top 5 and all other retailers, as well as activations in OOH and other channels
- Day-to-day management of activation agencies (PR, Digital, Social, Shopper and experiential) to ensure effective plans are in place to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Manage day-to-day agency interactions to execute activations through retailers, retailer agencies and foodservice/new channel customers
- Monitor and evaluate campaign success, making clear recommendations for future improvements
- Work closely with Brand & Innovation Manager to ensure plans reflect brand, core and innovation needs
What’s on Offer?
An opportunity to work with an iconic British brand which is about to start a period of major growth
Competitive Salary + Package + Bonus
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact Alex Hamilton on 0113 236 4040 or via the Apply button.