Love TV? Mad about radio? Passionate about results? Then this is the perfect graduate job for you! A fabulous opportunity to get your career in media planning off the ground whilst working with some lovely new and growing clients. Working on a range of media channels including TV, radio, OOH and press, you’ll set up campaigns and monitor activity to ensure your clients’ plans are being delivered. There is loads of variety here – from writing briefs and forward planning to responding to client requests – as well as plenty of scope to grow and develop. London, £22k
This leading media planning and buying agency could be described as small but perfectly formed; they are superbly successful hence the variety of clients with whom you’ll get to work. They have an unmatched track record of building challenger brands into household names, executing ROI-focussed campaigns across all paid traditional and digital media channels for entrepreneurial, data-driven businesses. Their team is growing quickly due to their amazing success!
About the role
- Setting up campaigns from a media buying perspective to meet client marketing objectives
- Develop, execute and monitor media buying
- Set up campaigns using inhouse and industry platforms
- Create and monitor media schedules and weekly client reports
- Updating and monitoring of media activity, ensuring clients’ expectations are being met
- Understanding business requirements of your client, and how this impacts on the buying requirements and recommendations for future campaigns
- Building strong working relationships with media owners and clients
- Highly numerate and an Excel whizz
- Plenty of confidence and proactivity
- Exemplary written and oral skills
- Basic understanding of the media market and overall media landscape
- Ability to prioritise day to day job alongside ad hoc requests from clients / other senior members of the team.
- Passionate about your job, and want to work with likeminded individuals.
- Desire to learn how to buy a range of media including TV, radio, press and OOH
- Driven an articulate with a desire to produce work of an excellent standard
- Ideally available immediately!
This great Graduate Media Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in marketing and media roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Media Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly