This really is one of the best agencies to work for in London. They look after their people, they hire the best and they deliver award-winning and inspirational creative work. They need a Strategist to take a key role in one of the most awarded strategy teams in the industry, working on a key automotive client with real growth opportunities. The account offers a great mix of creative flair, data-driven insight and business challenge to enable any Strategist to learn, grow and enhance their skills.
This is one of the UK’s leading customer engagement marketing agencies, highly awarded and also recognised worldwide for the strengths of their creative output, delivering behaviour changing ideas that deliver value for our clients and memorable experiences for customers. They have an impeccable record for new business and continue to grow their existing client relationships annually. They are a network agency with a true family feel. They only hire the best, providing an enviable pool of talent to work with, and everyone who joins this thriving and award-winning agency loves it and never wants to leave. If you want to join one of the London’s leading agencies and take your career to the next level, this is the Strategist role for you.
- Working closely with a senior strategist, develop CRM strategies on three key automotive brands for the client
- Deliver strategies that embrace the major transformation the client is undergoing
- Work closely with data planners, creative teams, and UX planners
- Collaborate closely with a range of top agencies from other disciplines with responsibility to deliver CRM comms
- Able to see your vision through creative and technical reality and an ability inspire clients and colleagues
- 3 to 5 years strategy / planning experience within agencies
- Curiosity, enthusiasm to learn, listen and pick up things quickly and proactively
- Intellectual and emotional intelligence
- An understanding of brands, customer behaviour, channels, research and data
- The ability to absorb and distil research, insight, data and information
- A creative eye and passion for great creative work
- Patient, passionate and driven