Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing Campaign Manager around £35K to £40K - Home working + London
If you have been working in marketing and have solid planning and campaign management skills then this is a rare opportunity to join an exciting start up marketing agency.
This new marketing agency specialises in offering marketing solutions to retailers – helping them optimise their marketing campaigns across all channels based on data insight.
This is a brand new position within a small, expanding and ambitious company run by well-respected leaders within the marketing industry. This role will evolve and grow in-line with the business and so it offers plenty of room for development.
Marketing Campaign Manager – The role
You will be responsible for the planning and analysis of marketing, mostly relating to offline marketing, but covering channels such as direct mail, email, catalogue, inserts, off the page, social media, display, paid and search, content, TV, outdoors, door drop and more.
- Organising, planning and managing multi-channel campaigns for a range of clients.
- Working with the agency team and clients to write campaign briefs and see them through from start to finish.
- Presenting planned campaigns and campaign results alongside recommendations for future campaigns
- Day to day scheduling, administration, reporting, and analysis of marketing activities.
- Ensuring data selections and targeting is maximised.
- Coordinating closely with client marketing teams and working closely with other agencies and suppliers.
Marketing Campaign Manager – Skills and experience
- Solid data driven marketing knowledge and experience
- Excellent project and campaign management skills or data planning skills
- Understanding of the insights that data can provide
- The ability to prioritise multi-client campaigns to tight deadlines.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills – able to build good relationships within the agency and with the clients
- Solid commercial understanding
- Analytical mindset and interest in data
- Initially this role will be working from home so you need to be self- motivated and be able to work autonomously
- Experience in marketing to retail clients would be ideal but is not essential.
This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up that is led by well-respected leaders in their field. They expect strong growth giving you the opportunity to develop with the agency.
The salary range for this role is around £35K to £40K
This will initially be mainly a work from home role with meetings in London with other team member and client visits
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.