SBM- Healthcare OTC
Experienced SBM to join major Global player in personal health on high-profile brand. OTC or Pharma experience preferred.
Our client is a £3.5 billion health and personal care business with global reach. They are looking for a talented marketer to join their team and to work on a portfolio of their most important brands. Based in London with 2 days in Head Office highly commutable from London.
Reporting into a highly experienced Marketing Manager in this full mix role, you will lead the development of annual and strategic 3 year plans using consumer insight, market trend analysis and deep understanding of the category.
With your sound commercial capabilities and strong understanding of the healthcare industry you will set pricing strategy, regularly analyse brand and category performance and make recommendations where there are opportunities. You will have full P&L responsibility.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience in managing health and/or OTC or regulated personal care brands
- Proven experience in creating brand strategies and executing annual brand plans
- Have strong an
- Analytical skills – financial and market research/data
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Innovation, NPD experience - concept to commercialisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow and learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive, creative and energetic in mindset
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **