Recruitment Marketing Manager
Recruitment Marketing Manager
£30,260 - £33,690
Nottingham, East Midlands, NG2 1BG
What we do
Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) are one of the Government’s largest department’s with over 60,000 employees and 24 professions across the United Kingdom. As the UK’s tax authority, our job is to make sure money is available to pay for our public services. We also provide financial support to families and individuals who are entitled to it. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re passionate about helping them to get their taxes or benefits right.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join HMRC as we transform our organisation in to a world-leading tax authority.
The Recruitment Marketing and Attraction team is an innovative new function within HMRC that is responsible for coordinating the effective delivery of our employer brand strategy, designed to showcase why HMRC is such a great place to work.
As our Recruitment Marketing Manager you will be working with our Senior Recruitment Marketing Managers to design, deliver and evaluate tailored marketing plans that increase attraction and reduce attrition levels across all Customer Groups within HMRC.
This role requires an ability to work collaboratively across the department, engaging key stakeholders, and helping them to adapt confidently to change. You will be working at both a strategic and granular level, being able to understand the implications of your work on our wider HMRC objectives.
In this fast-paced role you will need to show a strong awareness of the external and internal challenges to recruitment, whilst working flexibly to overcome these. In addition to this, you will need to be comfortable using campaign metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of our attraction strategy and drive continuous improvement in to our process.
- Supporting the design, delivery and implementation of tailored marketing strategies to increase the reach and effectiveness of our recruitment campaigns across HMRC
- Effectively analyse and evaluate the success of marketing campaigns and work confidently with data to make effective decisions and ensure good value for money.
- Support colleagues with delivery of capabilities of the wider team, encouraging collaborative work where appropriate
- Manage risk effectively to ensure the smooth running of the marketing strategy and justified spend of taxpayer’s money
Please advise on how you meet the Essential and Desirable Criteria listed below:-
- Experience of using all Microsoft software such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Experience to be able to manage multiple projects at an extreme pace.
- To be able to reprioritise work at short notice to meet business demands.
- Strong analytical ability, with a proactive and flexible approach to problem solving
- A results-driven attitude and an ability to see how your work fits within the bigger picture
- Confidence when working in a fast paced environment and the capacity to work across multiple projects
- An ability to adapt with ease and respond well to change.
Closing date: 27 March 2019.