Digital Channel Performance
Full Time - Permanent
£35 - £37k per annum
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) is the professional body for pharmacists and pharmacy in England, Scotland and Wales. We advance the profession of pharmacy for public and patient benefit to secure the future of the profession and our members.
- Do you want to be part of a great vision and company transformation?
- Are you a digital, customer-first marketer who understands how great content, in the right format, shared in the right place and at the right time can affect the bottom line?
- Are you constantly thinking about how great digital marketing makes a person stop, read, think and behave differently?
- Is your current digital marketing strategy having a positive impact on your new sales?
- Are you continually thinking of creative and innovate ways to market to your existing customers to drive usage and cross-sell opportunities?
- Do you thrive on entrepreneurship and a mid-size company way of life?
- Have you given what you can in your current job and are now ready for the thrill of creating something new?
If these questions appeal to you, please read on…
This is a truly exciting role - we are seeking an experienced, proactive and entrepreneurial digital marketer to join our expanding marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will help create and establish digital marketing best practice across our business globally.
You will be responsible for our digital marketing strategy and implementation across our product portfolio. This is a full-time role covering multiple channels including web, email, paid media, social and digital PR. Our aim is to drive a 360-degree digital marketing programme focused on customer acquisition, nurturing, conversion and retention.
You should possess a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a digital marketing role – preferably working in B2B. It is also important that you will have acquired experience in all aspects of digital marketing including content, websites, SEO, PPC, email, mobile and social media.
We offer excellent benefits, a supportive working environment and the opportunity for you to grow and enhance your existing skills.
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!
How to apply and further details:
A full job description and further information on how to apply can be found via the Apply button.
Application is by CV and covering letter. Please note we are unable to accept CV’s without a covering letter.
Close date: 29th March 2019
Interview date: TBC
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society is an equal opportunities employer.