Data Account Manager
You will be working at an award winning data and marketing technology agency that has clients spanning hospitality, retail and publishing. They deliver a wide range of data and marketing technology solutions.
The role of Account Manager will have the responsibility for working across numerous clients and you will have an excellent understanding of data-driven & marketing technologies. This would suit someone who is technically savvy around data platforms and has experience working with marketing data.
You will support a full range of clients and tech partners - managing delivery of client work and liaising between the clients and the technical teams
Account Manager – skills and experience
- Experience gained in data-driven environment with understanding of marketing technologies
- Excellent understanding of databases, direct and digital marketing best practices and solutions
- Experience working with modern martech platforms
- Strong client servicing / account management skills or the ability to step into this kind of role
- Ability to communicate confidently on data – technical and operational matters
- Appreciation of analytics and profiling techniques
- Understanding of databases, email marketing and campaign management / marketing automation tools such as FastStats and Selligent
The salary is around £30K to £36K plus bonuses and the role will be part based in Berkshire and can be part based home.