National Account Manager - Ecommerce
My client is a well-known global beverage brand based in Hampshire who supply the UK’s top grocers. They offer a supportive and progressive culture as well as a home-based contract with flexible working.
This is a newly created position for my client with huge potential as e-commerce revenue is expected to grow by 15% this year.
The role will see you driving relationships and online revenue with the likes of Ocado, Amazon and the big four supermarkets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be accountable for online development of the top 6 online retailers and grocers
- Negotiate high quality joint business plans
- Implement trade promotions working closely with category and marketing teams
- Develop key, long-term relationships with buyers
My client is looking for the following:
- Someone at senior exec or manager level with a real passion for e-commerce
- Experience within consumer goods or something similar where you’ve worked with online retailers
- Someone highly analytical with previous customer facing experience
- Previous experience within a digital capacity would be ideal but not essential
Apply for National Account Manager - Ecommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly