Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
The Supper Club is a membership club for founders and CEOs of high growth businesses beyond start up. Our mission is to create experiences that help our members and their team learn, connect and grow together and build better businesses.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for digital marketing and communication. The role of the Digital Marketing Executive is to drive new member acquisition and retention through our various marketing channels. You will be reporting in to our Digital Marketing Manager and working alongside the PR and Video team.
- Managing the daily organic content schedule for all social media channels
- Managing campaigns with external sponsorship and media partners
- Designing email campaign templates, managing production and tracking campaign performance
- Database management for email activity and data analysis
- Proof reading and development of creative marketing messages
- Analysing website traffic, trends and producing weekly reports
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join The Supper Club team. You will be passionate about digital marketing and ideally interested in entrepreneurialism. You may even want to own your own business some day! The Supper Club is a great place to start.
You’ll need to be a highly motivated individual who thrives in an SME environment and is willing to help develop all areas of the business. You’ll have experience of managing different social media channels (check out our LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages), PPC campaigns, email marketing and design. A good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Photoshop and Excel are essential. Experience with Salesforce or another similar CRM system would be an advantage.
We are an exciting and growing company, where everyone works hard, are high achievers and supports each other throughout the whole business.
To be a success in this role:
- You have a high work ethic and take full ownership for delivering in your role
- You can work on multiple projects at the same time and manage your work load so all deadlines are met in a timely manner
- You feel comfortable in a social environment- this role will require a good amount of face-to-face interaction with our members when you attend events!
- Integrity – we always do the right thing, trust being held above financial gain
- Innovation - we are ambitious and look for opportunities in everything we do
- Impact – we create impact for our members and business partners in everything we do
- Growth – we are passionate about supporting business and personal growth for our members, partners, clients and colleagues
In return you’ll get...
- A full induction
- Awesome teammates!
- Loads of personal development opportunities – you’ll go to as many member events as you fancy, where you’ll learn directly from founders and entrepreneurs
- Meals at some of the best restaurants across London
- Beer & wine fridge
- Year round early finish Fridays
- Regular team lunches and breakfasts (sometimes with a training focus, sometimes just for fun!)
- Annual ‘away days’ – we’ve been to Amsterdam, Dublin and Nice in the past few years!
- Amazing Old Street office location close to lots of cool bars and restaurants in Shoreditch
Ranging from £24 - £26K
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly