Audience Insight Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an Audience Insight Manager to join the UK Parliament’s Participation Team and lead on the development of our audience data, segmentation and targeting.
Our well-established public engagement activities continue to expand, reaching over 1 million people every year; of these, about 500,000 are directly engaging in activities in Westminster and over 500,000 in outreach and engagement activities across the UK.
These activities include public tours of Westminster Hall, House of Commons and House of Lords, and education and engagement workshops in our world-class education facility onsite.
However, we recognise that to genuinely realise a thriving parliamentary democracy there is much more to do.
This is a new role in a dedicated team that has been created to meet the marketing and promotional needs of the two main delivery areas for the Participation Team: Visitor Services & Retail and Education & Engagement.
- Significant experience of producing customer insight relevant to an operational business - manipulating both internal and external data sources against strategic department needs.
- Experience of organising and moderating qualitative and quantitative audience research projects.
- Experience in producing summary level information of large, sometimes complicated data sets for multiple audience types often within short time scales.
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Civil Service Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description