Head of Brands
7 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a creative and strategic game-changer, who will elevate these brands to become the icons of the industry.
This alcohol brand has a fun and quirky positioning and is well known with consumers and trade alike.
Reporting into the commercial director, with a dotted line to Founder, this is a senior and integral role in the business that has been created due to the success of the business and growth of the brand.
They are looking for a Head of Brand who is known for pushing boundaries and creating market leading content. You will be a creative, strategically minded and a well-rounded marketer with the ability to influence others through collaboration and compelling insights and ideas.
You will have responsibility in devising and leading the brand plan and working with the Brand Manager to create and deliver national campaigns via creative campaigns packaging and POS.
Do you have:
- Strong understanding of the relationship between sales and marketing to optimise the power of both?
- Previous proven experience managing a successful team?
- A proven record of brand turnaround stories that you have led or new brand innovation that has disrupted the market?
- A strong strategic mindset and the ability to find creative ways, to break through short, medium and long-term challenges?
- A clear understanding of competitor activity and consumer behaviour in a brand context?
- Ability to generate consumer insights and translate these into them into successful brand initiatives?
- A strong career in full mix brand roles in drinks (or relevant FMCG)?
If so, do get in touch with us today!