Email-savvy Senior Account Manager opportunity with excellent Salary!
Working on a key client for this international Data Agency, you’ll be part of a team delivering omni-channel campaigns with high focus on their email marketing campaign delivery.
You’ll be working closely with other team members such as Product Marketing Managers and agency partners in order to deliver exceptional campaigns that dazzle the client and provide them with increased revenue and greater customer communication and understanding.
- You’ll be central to the marketing programme for this client and be responsible for the delivery and management of the account
- With the opportunity to not only run existing campaigns, you will also be able to test and roll out new campaigns across international markets
- Throughout the processes and campaign activity, you’ll keep a keen eye on the customer journey to ensure it’s seamless and beneficial
- Working with our Senior Account Director, you’ll keep stakeholders up to date and find better ways to streamline workloads for the client
- Linking up with other in-house teams such as creative, strategy, analytics and development, you’ll focus on delivering the beset marketing solutions for your client
For this role, we are looking for someone with exceptional email campaign management experience, from inception to completion.
- You have worked with teams in creative, strategy and analytics and can work as the extra member of the client’s own marketing team.
- Not only working on the day to day campaign activity, you have experience of looking at strategic opportunities for growth and optimisation.
- If you have worked onsite at a client, this would be highly useful!
- Undaunted by multiple projects, you are entrepreneurial, a good problem-solver and extremely effective communicator.
- Managing budgets of £1m+ and having commercial knowledge is also a requirement along with the need to have worked on Direct Response Email Marketing Campaigns.