A London-centric socially conscious engineering practice in the heart of Clerkenwell seek an innovative and highly-driven marketing assistant to help their well established team. You will be working alongside three directors, a marketing manager and external PR consultants to develop the marketing strategy, raise the company profile and help win new and exciting projects.
This company pride themselves on a dynamic, stimulating and enjoyable work environment that delivers real value to their clients. This is a great opportunity to learn from some of the best and progress your career with an multi-award-winning company. This company cares about its staff so much so that the benefits offered are second to none.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy alongside their PR company and directors.
- Help with the brand and visual appearance of the practice.
- Grow and organise marketing materials (brochures, presentations etc).
- Managing image library – including keeping on top of copyright and confidential projects, knowing when key stages of projects are happening.
- Structure internal database of company images and marketing material.
- Work on website and social media content.
- Undertake weekly news feed.
- Writing news items for new projects with engineers, staff news, office updates.
- Help with the organisation of internal and external events (parties, dinners, talks etc).
- Editing images in Photoshop for presentation, website and marketing use.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role or environment.
- Proficient in InDesign and experienced in Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of and passion for the built environment and design.
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Self-motivated and able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines.
- A good eye for graphics / layout.
Excellent company culture with an amazing annual all-staff trip abroad. A cyclist & yoga haven in a thriving location, come and be a part of their growing team.