Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Competitive salary and benefits
Here is an opportunity to take on a brand new role with a billion-pound, FTSE-250 listed business. Joining Softcat is your chance to build on our incredible record of growth – while sharing in the success of a company that stands out in the technology solutions world.
A bit about us
We’re a tech business that has evolved beyond our roots as pure software resellers to become a leading provider of technology infrastructure. We partner with names like Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, and HP to build solutions for private and public sector clients in networking, digital workspaces, cyber security and data analytics. Our record of winning partner and industry awards reflects our achievements and reputation.
Join a success story
Our combination of employee engagement and world-class customer service has proved a huge hit with clients. Softcat has had 52 consecutive quarters of growth, growing on average by £75M - £100M revenue year on year. And, we have opened a new office every 12 months with another to come this year (to make a total of 9). It’s an exciting time to be here, especially as we have such big plans for the future.
Make this role your own
This is a new role that will give our Solutions Director more time to focus on the other areas of the business unit. For you, it’s a chance to focus on the strategic side of our marketing – and truly make this role your own. You will be heavily involved in the strategy of the marketing team and how that aligns to our long-term business objectives and goals. We want you to truly evangelise our vision and value proposition.
Take on key responsibilities
With one direct report, you will be overseeing a team of around 15 B2B marketeers. There will be a strong emphasis on developing exciting campaigns and engagement platforms. The goal is progressing Softcat’s from project-based engagement to offering-focused, innovation-orientated marketing. Key tasks are to:
- Develop and own the marketing strategy in support of company goals.
- Plan marketing resources including internal marketing team and agency use.
- Assume ownership of key marketing metrics to optimise campaign performance and budget use.
- Identify and act on new opportunities and drive activity into potential target markets.
- Engage important partners and vendors to collect ideas and ensure consistency.
Make the most of your strengths
We’re looking for some special qualities from you – here’s what will make you a success here:
- A strong marketing and creative background.
- Experience in demand generation, brand building and product/services marketing (preferably within IT/Tech).
- A proven leadership track record and history of developing teams and individuals.
- The business acumen to work closely with Leadership colleagues to execute strategic goals.
- An analytical bias toward metrics and ability to define quantifiable objectives.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.