Digital Marketing Assistant (CRM)
Live Nation is the biggest live music promoter in the world. Somewhere around the globe, every 20 minutes a Live Nation Event happens. Our Marketing Team live by the mantra: by fans for the fans – we’re all live music lovers who strive to deliver excellent and efficient marketing.
We’re looking for an entry level Digital Marketing Assistant who will focus on email marketing to communicate with prospective customers about upcoming concerts and working towards the shared digital team goal to grow first party data and maximise ticket sales.
Live Nation UK is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
- Assisting the CRM Manager with the planning, build and scheduling of all Live Nation UK email marketing
- Using internal and external data analytics, support the CRM Manager to effectively segment our customer database to target prospective customers
- Manage email effectiveness through weekly reporting
- Work with CRM Manager and Head of Digital to identify opportunities to maximise the effectiveness of email (A/B testing/personalisation etc.)
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing: building emails or updating websites
- Experience managing multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate passion for email marketing and customer experience - understanding what makes them tick (and click)
- Detail oriented – immaculate attention to detail
- Confident and experienced data analyst – demonstrable interest in deriving actionable insights from web analytics
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Previous experience in a fast-paced admin role
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player
- Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary
- Passion for live music
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with email service provider – preferably Exact Target
- Experience with Photoshop / other
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills
Education & Qualifications
- English language fluent written and oral essential
- A Bachelor's Degree or relevant qualification/experience is desirable
What’s in it for you
- Be a part of the biggest live entertainment company in the world
- An exciting opportunity to reach millions of customers with your work, collaborate with awesome co-workers and enjoy a great and supportive working environment
- An array of benefits such as but not limited to gig tickets, unlimited holidays, paid leave to work with charities, income protection, matched pension contribution, discounted gym memberships and much more!
You may have experience in the following roles: Digital Marketing Assistant, CRM Assistant, Email Marketing Assistant
How to apply
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies at any time without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.