Field Grey is an established business specialising in the design of bespoke uniform solutions for well-known high-end clients and future thinking of uniform and Service Design for Global Brands. We’re looking for an innovative and experienced Sales Manager /New Client Manager. to lead the development of long-term, added value relationships and identify and win new contracts.
This role will be based from our North London office, with some UK travel involved.
- Developing, maintaining and progressing prospective new clients together with forecasting of potential revenue
- Building relationships with buyers, negotiating and discussing pricing, developing new and existing business
- Combining both analysis and creativity to design and implement strategic sales plans
- Commercial awareness and understanding of external and industry factors that impact the business
- Translating strategic intent into operational plans that are grounded, practical and generate value
- Managing multiple pitches concurrently
- Identifying themes in the market, reviewing competitor activity and making recommendations
- Achieving set budgets and targets
- Proven sales/relationship/account management experience gained within the hospitality, corporate/workwear or branding or design agency sectors
- Self-motivated and highly organised with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to influence senior people and develop strong, lasting relationships
- Commercially aware with solid sector knowledgeable
- Strong customer focus with a passion for consistently achieving and maintaining high standards of service
- Experienced in drafting terms and conditions and contract schedules, without separate legal support
- Real enthusiasm for building brand awareness and bringing innovative ideas to life
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.